Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tooth Fairy Pillow

I have been wanting to make one of these for so long...ever since I saw this post on mmmcrafts 2 years ago.  I finally have a reason too.  My niece Sawyer has lost 2 teeth and is about to lose another.  So I decided to go ahead and make her a pillow.  Of course, this means I also should go ahead and make all the kids I know (my kids and all my nieces and nephews  - that's 8 kids total) one too.  Thankfully only Sawyer and my nephew Ian have lost teeth so far so I have a bit of time before I have to make the others. But Ava has already been bugging me for hers so I am sure she'll get one sooner rather than later.

So here is Sawyer's tooth fairy...so cute! I love that the mouth is also a pocket for the tooth and can be used by the tooth fairy to leave some coins or small trinket.  I added a little S on the skirt but other than that it's pretty close to the examples that mmmcrafts did.  So great that this was a free pattern and really fairly easy to do...hardest part for me was embroidery since I don't usually do that and attaching buttons but it was not hard to figure out how to do those.  Here she is:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Just need a little Ryan doll added on there...will have to wait until I make that doll I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...